30th - 31st May 2008 (Friday-Saturday), Sofitel Hotel - Bucharest, Romania
Following the huge public success the first edition of eLiberatica gained in 2007, the second edition will continue in the same tradition: to gather community and business leaders around the world to talk about the hottest Open and Free Technologies topics.
eLiberatica has its unique spirit and identity; you will learn and discover new things, meet international IT personalities, business people, high-tech professionals, you will make new friends, new partners, celebrate and truly enjoy a live event.
eLiberatica 2008 is intended to focus on these main concepts:
- Business adoption - how to make/save money and gain profit using Open and Free Technologies;
- Government, administration and public schools - the importance of Open and Free Technologies;
- Professional growth participating in the FLOSS (Free/Libre/Open Source Software) community;
- Break the code - tips and tricks, things you will not find in IT books.
For more information you can check http://eliberatica.ro website.
- First of all, please check the conference topics posted on Conference Details section and see which of them are covered by your expertise; you can pick more than one topic. After that, please pick a meaningful name and write an abstract for your keynote speech.
- Your abstract should be approximately 500-1000 characters and it should clearly define the topic of your presentation. It should also contain a descriptive title and the estimated talk time.
- Together with your abstract, please send us a short bio in between 500 and 1000 characters (please check the last edition speaker bios for an example), a full resume (mentioning events and conferences where you presented in the past), and a picture with you. All these materials will help us to decide about your keynote approval; your bio and picture will be published under keynote profiles section.
- Please send the documents in plain text format or in rtf in order to facilitate the evaluation procedure; the picture should be high resolution (will be printed in the conference catalogue too).
- All these materials have to be submitted via e-mail at: var darAt = "@"; var darDot = "."; var darMat = "ailt"; var darM = "href="mailto:papers"+darAt+"eliberatica"+darDot+"ro"; var darRef = "a hre"; document.write('<'+darRef+'f="m'+darMat+'o:'+darM+'">'+darM+'');;
- The materials will need to be submitted by 1st of March 2008, preferably sooner, in order to be reviewed by a program chair-person.